Thursday, February 17, 2011

bloggitty blogger blog intro blog

lets talk about the floor wall ceiling theory that I am making up right now so that it looks like this blog is actually meaningful. Everything essentially has to have a floor, wall, and a ceiling for it to be a fully functional structural entity. I will shorten floor wall ceiling as [fwc]. Traditionally buildings and specifically rooms have had fwcs, but what I am talking about is a universal conceptualization of each. the universe for example could have an fwc with the highest part with God existing throughout it and governing his creation, and the wall are the skies, and the floor is whatever arbitrary unit of measurement you consider yourself attached to, be it the earth if you are presumably a human reading this blog right now, or a martian (next in line please!) snooping in on our business from another planet, then it is mars for you. Btw I tend to construct a lot of sentence fragments and I get derailed quite easily ... please bear with my bad speling, grammarings, and punctuation!?, ;:! Anyway similarly People have divided themselves (voluntarily and involuntarily) in countries, and those countries have fwcs too.

The question I am posing now is ...what happens when you take out a ceiling that has been getting too powerful and overpowering the walls and the floor. This will be my topic throughout the next few blogs. Then I shall return to this idea I just made up on the fly

1 comment:

  1. Your rules only apply to a room, rather than a structural entity. You can have something like a pavilion, which has no walls, but a cieling and a floor, or an open air courtyard, which has a wall, floor, but no cieling. You can also have a clearing where there is no wall or cieling, just floor. Assuming that gravity is a constant, the theory that the sky forms walls would assume that the floor, which in this case is earth actually makes an angle with the sky, which is only true in certain parts, but not in the whole. The sky, if it were a wall, would also have to make contact with the cieling, which would be god, which would make Space god, a fact we know to not be true.

    I like making theories crash.. but rebuilding it later is tough. I'll come back next week for a replacement

    ReplyDelete