Friday, February 18, 2011

fwc continued

since it has been brought to my attention by Haroon, who commented on my last blog that my arguments are completely false, I will postpone relating the leaders of countries as overpowering ceilings till later. Naturally an argument made on the fly should not make sense, since it was titled bloggity blog blogger blog.

But I am going to defend my argument, even tho I have no attachment to it. I am also doing this so that my blog seems like there is some thought that is put onto it, and I am not just wasting time that would be otherwise wasted sleeping or doing homework.

My defense to the argument that fwcs only apply to rooms, and not buildings is that any of the three components could be an idea or a thing. It is an entity or any shape, size, dimension, real or imaginary. This whole thing is like saying that there are two types of people, people who classify people into two types of people, and people who don't. You really can't be wrong. The classifications I am making are arbitrary and henceforth not necessarily disproven. This is like frued's theories about the subconscious you can't prove it because you can't see the subconscious, and you also can't disprove it. The question is, how did they come up with the theory. Did he make it up, or did he base it off of scientific evidence. Am I making these theories up ....yes. I have admitted that the moment I started blogging.

But nonetheless I will continue to defend my arguments. Since They are arbitrary entities not just space, those who thought that because of my wording God is a space, then I tell them no I meant to say he is the creator of all and not necessarily occupying a specific space or him, exalted as he is, be merely reduced to a space.

Please stay tuned for actual political things, and not crazy philosophical weirdness about the purpose of life and the space time continuum. 













No comments:

Post a Comment